Decking Wood'n Kit - Weathered Wood
Free 2 Day Shipping applies on the following:
- Shipments to the Continental US only
- Orders over $35 before taxes
- Orders placed by 11 am will be shipped same business day
- Orders after 11 am EST will be shipped on the next business day
- Orders place on the weekend will be shipped next business day
- Not applicable for wholesale customers
- Not applicable on orders to Post Office Boxes
We also ship to the following countries
- Canada, Mexico, All of Central & South America
- UK, France, Germany and all of Europe
- Japan, South Korea, Australia, New Zeland
- Many countries in Africa
- and many more...
Liquid Wood • Gel Stain • Top Coat
Next Generation Liquid Wood
Revolutionary Wood Finish Kit with the next generation of patented liquid wood coatings. Both the primer and the stain conatin over 60% recycled wood fibers. This kit includes everything you need to create a finish that looks and feels like real wood.
What comes in the kit
- Interior / Exterior - From Furniture to Decking, unmatched durability
- Easy to Use - Simple 3 step process, goes on like a gel stain but looks and feels like real wood because it IS real wood
- Safe - Low Odor - Waterbased, low VOC, low odor, easy clean up
- Wood'n Primer - High coverage primer that contains over 60% recycled wood fibers.
- Wood'n Stain - Revolutionary gel stain which contains over 60% recycled wood fibers.
- Graining Tool Set - Includes one 6" and 3" graining tool.
- Wonder brush - 3" flat brush.
- Polytique It Sealer - is designed to protect wood and painted finishes against water, wind and sun damage. This sealer will even flex with the surface as it expands and contracts.
- Arts & Crafts
- & more...
Step 1 - Clean It
Remember to Prep the Surface
- Pour 1-part denatured alcohol (or rubbing alcohol) and 1-part water into a spray bottle or bowl. Wipe surface down with mixture.
- Lightly scuff up any glossy or smooth surfaces to give them tooth.
Step 2 - Prime It
Apply a coat of Wood'n Primer
Apply two coats of Wood'n Primer to the entire surface.
- Make final strokes long in the direction you want the grain
- Clean your brush while you give the project 2 hours to dry completely between coats. If you are limited on time, then use a blow dryer (Dry time may take as little as 15 minutes with the use of a blow dryer on high heat)
Step 3 - Grain It
Grain a thin coat of
If you want a smooth finish you can skip this step. Your brush strokes will make a subtle grain.
- Apply a thin coat of Wood'n Stain in plank size sections
- Pull the graining tool through each section while coat is still wet
- If you don't like the grain, apply another coat of Wood'n Stain over that section and grain it again
Step 4 - Paint It
Apply 1 coat of Wood'n Stain over the grain
Choose Your Finish
Step 5 - Apply Gel Stain
Apply gel stain to your project
- Apply each coat lightly until you get the look you want
- Apply it artistically in long even strokes to acheive more depth and demision
- Lightly wipe away excess stain
Final Step - Seal It
Protect your finish with our topcoat
If you ordered a kit that does not include the topcoat then you must make sure the topcoat you use is appropriate for the project, e.g., interior, exterior, high traffic, etc.
- Apply thin layers of your topcoat until you finish the entire container
- Allow two hours between coats if you are using a Retique It waterbased topcoat
- Follow directions for dry time on any other brand of topcoat
- Retique It will only support the use of our brand of topcoats