- Brush on 2 coats of
- Make final strokes long in the direction you want the grain
Grain It Optional
If you want a smooth finish you can skip this step. Your brush strokes will make a subtle grain.
- Brush on a thin coat of Wood'n Stain™ in plank size sections
- Pull the graining tool through each section while coat is still wet
- Brush on 0 to 3 coats of as desired
- Make final strokes long in the direction you want the grain Reminder: Do not wipe back the stain like other stains
Enjoy Your New Wood Finish
is optional for some projects
If you ordered a kit that does not include the top coat then you must make sure the topcoat you use is appropriate for the project, e.g., interior, exterior, high traffic, etc.
- Stir, do not shake, container of top coat
- Apply thin layers of the top coat until you finish the entire container
- Allow two hours of drytime between coats Retique It will only support the use of our brand of topcoats